Thursday, September 5, 2013

I ❤ U!


Hello everybody!

Today's post is dedicated (as I had already mentioned a few posts ago) to my super boyfriend Gek!

Now it is almost 2 years that we are together and I wanted to introduce him officially, so .. what better way than this!

Baby, I know you’re gonna read it, I just wanted to tell you that after these wonderful two years, with ups and downs, after countless trips (which you can see the photos below), after new experiences, after all our dinners, all the movies at the cinema (and on the couch), after so many special moments shared with you, babe, I want to thank you for being came into my life!

You're the best thing that ever happened to me! 
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!










































    I love you, always ❤ 

    No Matter What.

No comments:

Post a Comment