Saturday, August 24, 2013

BOY



Hi followers!
Is everything alright??? I really hope so!

Today I want to share with you my outfit of the day I spend downtown Bologna, with a delicious ending with a dinner at Zushi Japanese Restaurant!

I want to take this opportunity to officially introduce you my boyfriend Giacomo, for friends, Gek.

One of my next posts will be dedicated entirely to him, or rather, to us!

I also want to thank you for following me all the time, I really hope to become, one day, a source of inspiration for you!
I'd like to know your points of view about my outfits, my photos, tips, questions, don’t be shy, come on!

I wish you a good night,
You are fantastic.

God bless You,
Maddie.


















Body: Bershka
Shorts: Zara
Platforms: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: Chanel
Necklace: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment